• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A bunch of stuff, a bunch of nice horror....

28 posts in this topic

OK, here's what's left, I'll knock some off and do some groups discounted:

Vault of Evil 18. OPG VF/NM is $14. Was $8. Now $6.

SOLD - Where The Monsters Dwell 2, 10, 15. 24 -- Were $17 total, I will take $13.

Frankenstein Monster 10 (was $12), 12 (was $14), 15 (was $18), 17 (was $5) -- Were $49. I will take $40.

Red Circle Sorcery 10. Was $11. I will take $10.

Young Love 124. OPG is $26 in VF. Was $10. I will take $8 as I have extras.

Creatures on the Loose 16. VF/NM (OPG is $18). Was $8. Now $6 as I have extras.

GS Dracula #3. Was $10. Now $8.

Tower of Shadows 2. Was $5. Now $4.

Man-Thing 2. Was $5. Now $4.

Plus, anyone who has already bought from me who is adding to their pile will get additional free BA [reader] goodies.

Thanks and good night.

Updated/revised as a result of subsequent purchase of the Where Monsters Dwell part of the package:

Everything left adds up to $86 at my current discounted off my previously discounted prices.

Guide is around $185-190 or so for these remaining 11 comics.

I understand that most of the sharpest stuff has been bought already (although most of those Frankensteins and the last Sorcery left are pretty nice as are a few of the others), you can take them all for $67, which includes boxed shipping (in the U.S.) and several more BA reader freebies.

Foreign shipping, we'll need to work something out, but whatever the cost is I will subtract the $3.

OK, after this I'll be starting a new thread with new books, but for now, I'm combining most of the leftovers from two threads and offer the following books for a total $125 shipped in the U.S. Not sure exactly what the guide # is on these, but a quick total has it around $320. I understand this is a lot of genres and a mix of grades and titles for one buyer, so I'm discounting accordingly. A lot of these are pretty sharp copies. You can add the #s up from the threads yourself.

Vault of Evil 18.

Frankenstein Monster 10

Frankenstein Monster 12

Frankenstein MOnster 15

Frankenstein Monster 17

Red Circle Sorcery 10

Young Love 124.

Creatures on the Loose 16.

GS Dracula #3.

Tower of Shadows 2.

Man-Thing 2.

And from the sales thread at

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3562508&fpart=1

Daredevil 171

Johnny Thunder 2

Supergirl 2

Marvel Team-Up 9

Solar Man of the Atom #2.

Dr. Strange 181.

World's Finest 203.

Brave and Bold 191.

Atom and Hawkman 42.

Giant Size Dracula 2.

All American Men of War 111

Thanks and I appreciate the purchases so far from these threads.