• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Four MARVEL BA slabs - 10% off!

44 posts in this topic

Next up is Incredible Hulk #162 CGC 9.4 WP $165 $155

5lp08w.jpg

If I didn't have so many irons in the fire right now I would snap this one up in a heartbeat....especially at this price. These were going for double this amount 1 to 2 years ago. Very undervalued book IMHO.

Next up is Incredible Hulk #162 CGC 9.4 WP $165 $155

5lp08w.jpg

If I didn't have so many irons in the fire right now I would snap this one up in a heartbeat....especially at this price. These were going for double this amount 1 to 2 years ago. Very undervalued book IMHO.

Time payments? :baiting:

Great books! That IF 14 is a real gem.

M

I agree about the IF 14. The centering on it is very nice. If I didn't have another one of those in my personal collection I wouldn't even think of letting this one go. I don't know how much more I can reduce it as I think I'm offering a pretty good price as is.

Casey

Great books! That IF 14 is a real gem.

M

I agree about the IF 14. The centering on it is very nice. If I didn't have another one of those in my personal collection I wouldn't even think of letting this one go. I don't know how much more I can reduce it as I think I'm offering a pretty good price as is.

Casey

For what it's worth, you're under GPA by a few bucks now. Typically, keys with an excellent cut, registration and centering sell OVER GPA. The only things this book doesn't have is White pages and an 8 after the period instead of a 6. Super nice book and it should sell at this price. It's outside of my collecting focus or I'd be all over it. (I'm sure you realize this as that's my GR 1 in your sig line... lol )

What's left:

Amazing Spider-Man #177 CGC 9.8WP NOW $180

Amazing Spider-Man #168 CGC 9.8WP NOW $120

Iron Fist #14 CGC 9.6 OW/W NOW $475

These prices include US shipping.

i wish i could up grade my IF 14 .. thats such a nice book dude

I appreciate that man. I see some nice new editions to your sig line. Looking good man (thumbs u

they're great books, people are just being tight with their loot.

ASM 177, definitely one of my favorites from my childhood, along with 174. I must have read those two until they fell apart. Of course, 30+ years later I can't remember what the stories were, but I digress.

I've gotten some nibbles and a couple of low ball offers, but nothing solid yet. That IF 14 is super nice and I believe a steal at the asking price. Someone should give it a good home :)