• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I started my first CGC set

56 posts in this topic

I have started my first CGC registry set yesterday.So far I only have one book register in the set,It's Wolverine:The Origins #1 CGC 9.8 SS.I hope to have more books in the set soon.

congrats. you actually inspired me to start mine tonight which I did. now I just need Gator to take off the aman #5 he sold me so I can grab those 1600 points. the registry is kinda fun

I have started my first CGC registry set yesterday.So far I only have one book register in the set,It's Wolverine:The Origins #1 CGC 9.8 SS.I hope to have more books in the set soon.

congrats. you actually inspired me to start mine tonight which I did. now I just need Gator to take off the aman #5 he sold me so I can grab those 1600 points. the registry is kinda fun

Why thank you :blush:

I thought it would be fun to have a registry set,but now its become my new addiction :insane:

Wait until you start competing against others for the top spots in your favorite sets. Drewincanada is going down I tell you! And I know how to get down from a duck.
lol Its fun competing against other collector's sets :cool:

I want to update you guys on my registry set :)

I started a Green Lantern(2005) registry set,I have three books registered so far(My set is in the top ten :cool: )

I also started a Wolverine Limited Series set,I have one book registered so far :grin:

I know this reply is a little late, but congratulations! I just started a CGC collection a little while ago, with The Amazing Spider Man #3, and Wolverine Enemy Of The State Part 1 of 2. Right now I'm trying to work on A Green Arrow collection, and an Avengers collection.

Fantastic avatar.

:applause:

I know this reply is a little late, but congratulations! I just started a CGC collection a little while ago, with The Amazing Spider Man #3, and Wolverine Enemy Of The State Part 1 of 2. Right now I'm trying to work on A Green Arrow collection, and an Avengers collection.
Awesome :)

Welcome to your new addiction :insane: