• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Slabs FS: ASM 300 9.8, ASM 36 9.0, Showcase 22 7.0 and more!

70 posts in this topic

Okay, so folks, I had no real dollar figure in mind and I already have now 4 different buyers. I really don't want to have a ton of people to ship to since I will be tied up again next week. Here's the deal. If any of the previous buyers would like to buy another book, they may take off 10% off ANY additional book + free shipping (except the Showcase 22 7.0) --

I will take one more NEW buyer and if they buy more than one book, they will get 10% off and free shipping.

Off any of the 4 RAW books, take 15% off.

TOS 65 CGC 8.5 ow/w

$150

TOS65cgc.jpg

YES!!!!!! FINALLY A GRAIL BUY FOR ME! :takeit:

Congrats Man!! (worship)

dude no lie , ive been waiting since i joined for a copy to come up forsale

i think one did before but i missed it...i was hoping to grab a nice 6.5-7.5 copy but man 150 for a 8.5 has made my night

Detective Comics 359 CGC 8.5 o/w

$625

Tec359cgc-1.jpg

That is a gorgeous book! I passed on this book a few times over the years - what a big mistake!

And I sold about 3 copies of that book in mid-grade about 3 or 4 years ago. Wish I had 'em back now. :cry: