• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC books ASM 9 , 16, 42 and FF 39 Sale ends on 11/7/09

10 posts in this topic

This will be my third sale thread. Again I’ve sold on Ebay for years under MRBOND98 with 100% positive feedback. I’ve had successful sales and purchased several books from board members. ... 1`st :takeit: in the thread will win the book . Postage will be exact postage via priority mail to your home address in the US , the same for for Global priority in Canada. Paypal ( personal payment , if you dont mind ), checks , money orders are all accepted .

Larger scans can be requested, PM with any questions.

Here goes:

This is for Fantastic Four #39 CGC 7.5 Doctor Doom and DareDevil. One of my all time favorite covers

Yours for $125.

17a5oj.jpg

2dvlobo.jpg

2lxxc0x.jpg

Next is for Amazing Spider-man #9 CGC 4.0 1st appearance of Electro

Yours for :news: Sold

1zb5rhz.jpg

2hdta2v.jpg

9r6gbq.jpg

Next is for Amazing Spider-man #16 CGC 3.0 1ST Daredevil crossover

Yours for $110

nvcll1.jpg

2qlbfie.jpg

34znnfl.jpg

Next is for Amazing Spider-man #42 CGC Signature Series CGC 6.0 Restored.

Restoration appears to be some small color touch and trimming on the top and the bottom. When I bought this book I did not notice any of this except for the chip missing on the upper right side of the cover.

Book is autographed by the great John Romita in silver right in the center of the book.

Yours for $80, Romita’s signature alone is worth that much. Your gain is my loss.

5p1pnd.jpg

29wjuau.jpg

21ovajo.jpg

Thanks in advance for looking and buying. Please PM any questions etc.

Sale will be 7 days only 10/31 to 11/7.

WEBHEAD