• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the selling price...win a No-Prize!

45 posts in this topic

i thought slabbing a non-key 9.0 would get you a little bit better than guide ordinarily - not double NM guide.

Actually, double NM Guide (or something very close to it) for 9.0 FFs from 31-40 isn't out of the ordinary...just ask the other FF collectors on this board.

9.2s typically fetch 3 times Guide.

9.4s routinely go for 5-7 times Guide (on the rare occasion they come up for sale)

But I diagree a bit, I don't think the Movie Hype has really hit yet. That should come around late 2004 when the first trailer & movie poster for the 2005 movie hits.

i think the higher than guide price on this book can be partly explained by the fact that ff 31 is tough in 9.0 or better

when was the last tiem u saw one on ebay- i dont recall a 9.0 or better on ebay in the last 3 years?

heritage had a super strict 9.2 and it went for aorund $500 i think

highgradecomics.com has a 9.4 asking $850 but the fact thaT it has 5 fairly obvious spine stress lines and ??possibly a very faint RH upper corner crease may be putting folks off

heritage had a super strict 9.2 and it went for aorund $500 i think

I remember this book, I think I bid $425 (with BP), but was far out-paced by other bidders. Certainly a tough book.

You notice who is bidding the book back up again?

$400 is the winner! Wow, what a price! 893whatthe.gif

GMAN, with his guess of $399, is the winner. Damn it George, you were within a dollar, so now I am actually going to have to send you something. PM me your address and I'll send you a gift. devil.gif

i will take a good deal on something in the near future instead. thumbsup2.gif