• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Megan Fox talks X-Men

58 posts in this topic

I still find her overrated 2c

She's good looking but her tramp talk is a turn off. Anybody can be a skank.

I bet you can't be one Roy. :sumo:

I still find her overrated 2c

She's good looking but her tramp talk is a turn off. Anybody can be a skank.

I bet you can't be one Roy. :sumo:

Betcha I can!

:insane:

So what'd she say about X-Men? :popcorn:

There's no way in hell I'm wasting my time reading that whole thing to find out.

she got into comics because her older sister read x-men, then when she was 12 she liked reading gen13. :whee:

Can someone explain to me why Megan Fox is popular (shrug)

If you have to ask, you'll never truly know...her face is absolutely extraordinary for an actress. Her body is solid, but I could name twenty actresses with a better one...I can't name many with a better face. :luhv:

Can someone explain to me why Megan Fox is popular (shrug)

If you have to ask, you'll never truly know...her face is absolutely extraordinary for an actress. :luhv: Her body is solid but doesn't stand out like her face.

So,your saying she popular because she an airhead? lol

So,your saying she popular because she an airhead? lol

Men's libidos are entirely disconnected from their brains...as long as she doesn't drool uncontrollably and say "DUUUUUUUuuuuuuuhhhhh" a lot, she's still like butta to us...and even if she did do that, we'd still probably be drooling. :cloud9: