• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One or Two Keys! Spider-man 129 SS Hulk 181 Sketched

33 posts in this topic

but you are resubmitting with the old yellow labels, stating that it has been witnessed by a CGC witness before, they do the same with pedigrees if you resubmit with the old label.
8a2b6548f6709ceea3c5462357355db9.jpg

per request, graders notes!

hulk 181 has a subscription fold with color break on the back cover. the fold cannot be seen on the front cover.

look between I and S, in the word THIS.

i guess a press may help the grade but you cant get around the color break on the back. i always thought a subscription fold automatically gets a 5.0.

i think this is the best 6.0 you will ever see.

hulk 181 has a subscription fold with color break on the back cover.

i guess a press may help the grade but you cant get around the color break on the back. i always thought a subscription fold automatically gets a 5.0.

Now that you mention it, I can see a slight sub fold on Wolvy's left bicep as well. Still, the best 6.0 I've ever seen...

hulk 181 has a subscription fold with color break on the back cover.

Now that you mention it, I can see a slight sub fold on Wolvy's left bicep as well. Still, the best 6.0 I've ever seen...

i dont have the book infront of me as i am at work, but you may be right. good eye.

press away!