• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Brit on the boards!!

95 posts in this topic

The ??? :o

Another???

I remember the days when it was just me and Andy.

Christonabike, did I feel lonely. :insane:

Yep, those were the days when I was the highest posting Brit.

Not anymore. :cry:

So when are we having our traditional Xmas knees-up????

Unless we do it midweek, it's going to be a no for me right now, Andy.

Every Thursday/Friday between now and Christmas is accounted for. I could do a Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday, but not sure how many we'd get? (shrug)

Monday to Wednesday is okay for me, so if anyone else is up for it on those days, it could work.

Another???

Every Thursday/Friday between now and Christmas is accounted for. I could do a Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday, but not sure how many we'd get? (shrug)

Monday to Wednesday is okay for me, so if anyone else is up for it on those days, it could work.

hm

Midweek's a no-no for me. I've got eight hours left to book off work and that's for Christmas Eve. :cry:

Well, I'm shocked! :o

*Bearing in mind that you've not turned up for anything yet.* :baiting:

:sorry:

EDIT: Git up to the Midlands sometime and I could make it midweek :makepoint:

Wednesdays are good for me!

(thumbs u

It'd be good to meet up, Imran. You're in Peterborough? Any direct trains into Kings Cross?

It would indeed be good to meet up, loads of direct trains from Peterborough. Will have to check times for the last one back home though.

Another???

I could probably make it to a mid-weeker. :banana:

Thanks for all the welcomes guys,

What do you collect, Daniel?

I mainly collect moderns, I've been collecting WD since the start I've got a full run (all raw so far)

And to clear up a very important point I'm not a Man Utd fan (tsk) . I'm a Liverpool fan :banana:

im british living in canada, im like a spy, but not a very good one since i just told you...or that all a trick.......and always room for another liverpool fan!

This is one British Invasion I'm all for it :applause:

We're still waiting for the female invasion of the boards to happen. :taptaptap:

Gav will dress up for you if that helps :ohnoez:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: