• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A little rich for my blood....

65 posts in this topic

but do you guys relaly think it has to do with the movie which may or may not ever get made? IMO, its more a catchup after the Spideys saw such massive price increases th epast few yers. Makes FFs -- which are older and scarcer -- look cheap. Lets hope DCs are next!!!

Don't forget the leveling of theft accusations for being early to Bob's big sell-off....

So to get back at me you're juicing the market? shocked.gifforeheadslap.gif893naughty-thumb.gif OK...I apologize, you're not a thief, you're just a diligent and alert collector. Can everyone start talking about how overpriced FFs are becoming now, please? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Can everyone start talking about how overpriced FFs are becoming now, please?

Okay, how about I start a new Silver thread?

I'll title it: "Captain Savage & his Leatherneck Raiders: the next Big Thing"

sign-funnypost.gif

FF;s are supa hot

and blazing bob is blazing hot

I'll grant that FF comics are supahot...but I'll just take your word on bob being blazing hot. I'm not one to comment on the looks of another collector... blush.gif

Nope, Bob is very satisfied with the prices he is getting.

Do you always refer to yourself in the third person? hi.gif

Frankly, I've always been more concerned with a man proudly proclaimig himself to be Blazing. 27_laughing.gif

j/k Bob, you know we love you. flowerred.gif

I agree that this CGC comic, while very collectable and desireable, is overpriced. My take: It will not sell. I have been wrong before, but the odds are on the side of a no-sale here. hi.gif

I gave my opinion based on very first post w/link...

Uh...sure its ultra tough, but is anyone ready to pay 13X Guide for this book

Prime example here of why I read an entire thread before I reply to any one post

?????????? confused-smiley-013.gif