• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High grade Dell/Gold Key TV show comics

29 posts in this topic

This thread will offer 15 comics based on classic TV shows. All sport either photo or painted covers, and are guaranteed unrestored. All prices are firm. Shipping will be $7 for raw books and $10 for slabs in the US, other locations extra. Payments are accepted via check, money order, or PayPal/personal option. Thanks for checking out these comics!

Star Trek #4

cgc 9.0 ow/w

$140

Startrek4sale.jpg

Four Color #962 (published 1959)

cgc 9.0 c/ow

$190

Top census copy (1 of 4 in grade). Old label goodness that looks harshly graded.

Maverick, one of the greatest shows ever, and still highly enjoyable (check it out Monday through Friday on the Retro channel). Great photo cover with James Garner and Jack Kelly, plus a full page James Garner back cover photo.

FC962sale.jpg

And last for now, a non-TV comic.

Doc Savage #1 (published in 1966)

$68

Stunning cover painting by James Bama, one of the finest comic covers ever produced. Some surface impressions that don't break paper keep this from grading higher. Scarce in high grade, with 9.0 being the top of the CGC census. One-shot ish of the famous hero/adventurer that inspired Indiana Jones.

DocSavage1.jpg

David Cassidy #3 (published in 1972)

$20

The Partridge Family heartthrob photo cover.

DavidCassidy3.jpg

you should eBay this book, i sold my partridge family lunch pail from the 70's for $75 to a female david cassidy fan in zoo york back in 98. :o my mum couldn't believe it. :insane::whee:

David Cassidy #3 (published in 1972)

$20

The Partridge Family heartthrob photo cover.

DavidCassidy3.jpg

you should eBay this book, i sold my partridge family lunch pail from the 70's for $75 to a female david cassidy fan in zoo york back in 98. :o my mum couldn't believe it. :insane::whee:

I agree though if a board member buys it I'd like to know who. :roflmao: Other than one of our upstanding members of the female persuasion. :grin: