• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern #1 CGC 7.0, Batman 255 Triple Cover 9.6, and a Mass Ped or 2.

70 posts in this topic

Ok this is a new thread, just for small batch of books that just came back from CGC.

A super sweet Green Lantern #1 with incredible colors, a double cover Tomb of Dracula, and a triple cover Neal Adams Batman 100 pager.

Shipping is included in the cost of the book.

Paypal, checks and money orders accepted.

Feel Free to PM with questions or offers but an unconditional :takeit: either by PM or in the thread takes the book.

Thanks for looking :foryou:

BOOK IS NOW SOLD

Green Lantern #1 CGC 7.0 OW $2200

One of the hotter books on the planet at the moment. There area couple of copies in 7.0 that I have seen for sale recently for far more that don't present anywhere near as nice as this one.

Clean, Glossy, and just perfect color strike.

GL1FrontCover.jpg

Tomb of Dracula #2 CGC 9.4 White

DOUBLE COVER. :grin:

Tough black cover, very hard in high grade. Perfect pages on top of that.

$375 SOLD

TOD294Double.jpg

Batman #255 CGC 9.6 Ow/White

TRIPLE COVER!!

thfaint.gif

Neal Adams Batman, A 100 page DC Giant, notoriously hard to find in high grade. This book has got it all.

There is only 1 9.8 of this book and I used to own that one. This is, by far the highest graded multiple cover Batman #255. Kind of the perfect storm on this one.

$1100 SOLD

Batman25596Triple.jpg

:sick:

Doesn't even have white pages.

Great book, I would be all over this one if.....

Oh wait, I am selling it.

Never mind.

TRIPLE COVER!!

thfaint.gif

Neal Adams Batman, A 100 page DC Giant, notoriously hard to find in high grade. This book has got it all.

There is only 1 9.8 of this book and I used to own that one. This is, by far the highest graded multiple cover Batman #255. Kind of the perfect storm on this one.

$1100

Batman25596Triple.jpg

I love those DC 108 page books. (worship)

SOLD VIA PM.

TRIPLE COVER!!

thfaint.gif

$1100

Batman25596Triple.jpg

SOLD VIA PM.

TRIPLE COVER!!

thfaint.gif

$1100

Batman25596Triple.jpg

:golfclap: Nice sell and buy. Congrats.

Where's the Mass pedigree book?

I got sleepy last night, I will get to them today. 10-12 raws and a couple of slabs.

Ok I will get the Mass Books listed

Several folks on the boards have bought Mass Ped Batmans, Tecs and Swamp Things from me this past year. All of the books share the same characteristics. While the technical condition of the books will vary from book to book, all of the books have amazing White pages, full gloss and amazing colors all around.

Even on the books int he 7.0-8.0 range you ill be amazed at how well the books present and how fresh they are compared to similar copies that are not from this collection.

Please PM with any questions, and thanks for looking.

Starting as fast as I can copy and paste the links from Photobucket.

BATMAN #217 6.0 MASS. PED

$15 SOLD!!

This one looks 8.0-8.5 from the front. There is a 1/2" tear on the backcover that lowers the technical grade.

Batman21760.jpg