• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern #1 CGC 7.0, Batman 255 Triple Cover 9.6, and a Mass Ped or 2.

70 posts in this topic

For all potential buyers, I wanted to include this information.

To protect and preserve the provenance of the Mass. Pedigree books, I will be including a certificate identifying the chain of ownership of the book.

Also included will be information about the book itself, along with a scan of the actual book and space for future owners to include their information so that the chain of ownership is not broken.

Here is an example:

Batman233Cert-1.jpg

On to the Detectives....again ALL are from the Mass. Ped.

DETECTIVE COMICS #415 9.2 MASS. PED.

$75

SOLD!!

<3 Neal Adams

Tec41592.jpg

Ok, I got some PM's asking if all the raws are Mass Ped copies.

So I went back and added in "Mass. Ped" onto all the raws so there was no confusion.

ALL of the raws are Mass Peds.

And to answer the group of PM's at once, YES I will do a discount for a larger purchase.

Thanks,

Chris

DETECTIVE COMICS #442 5.5 MASS. PED.

$15

This one got a transfer stain and a tape pull on it. It's still a bright shiny book with gorgeous colors and gloss, at a bargain price.

Tec44255.jpg

DETECTIVE COMICS #443 7.0 MASS. PED.

$25

Look at the eye appeal on this one. At first glance it's a 9.2 or better all the way. There is a 1 inch vertical but clean and flat tear in the back cover at the bottom edge. So you get a 9.2-9.4 look for 7.0 money.

Tec44370.jpg

DETECTIVE COMICS #444 9.2 MASS. PED.

$100

Tough black cover, but this book just shines. Gorgeous.

Tec44492.jpg

Ok

These are my last 2 Mass Ped Slabs.

Both are gorgeous books.

First up:

DETECTIVE COMICS #384 CGC 9.6 Off-White/White Mass Ped.

$400

Top Census copy very hard to find in this shape due to the black edges on the cover.

1st Solo Batgirl Story. For the money that Tec 359 goes for, this is a steal.

Detective38496.jpg

This one is a gift to the forum:

DETECTIVE COMICS #404 CGC 9.4 Q White Pages, Mass. Ped.

My Price $100 Firm SOLD!!!!

Ok...check GPA....the last 9.4 that sold went for $650!!!

This one is perfectly cut, perfectly centered. The only issue is the top staple detachment which I didn't see when I subbed it and you can't see when looking at the book.

Ever hear someone say buy the book, not the label...this is one time you should really listen to them. lol

Detective40494q.jpg

DETECTIVE COMICS #439 9.0 MASS. PED. $60

Tec43990.jpg

Damn, this is a beauty :cloud9:

Thanks, all these books are so gorgeous in hand. You should talk to Arex, or Foolkiller, or Greggy. They have all bought raws out of this collection from me, and were shocked at how "new" they felt in hand.

There's a lot of talk about whether Pedigree designations mean anything, but when you see these raws in person there will never be another doubt in your mind. They are just superior to almost any other raw books I have ever owned.