• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charlotte Comicon - Sunday December 27th

61 posts in this topic

where is the confirmed buyer's list??? hm

I'm on that list. Already have a couple of GA beauties waiting. :cloud9:

sweet. Hopefully Arex and I can come to an agreement....or at least a sandwhich....

of course, I am looking for Neal Adams stuff....

Just in case anyone is thinking about going im going to be there (worth the price of admission in and of itself) with 8 long boxes of HG bronze marvels and about 5+ short boxes of HG marvel and DC silver and bronze. Plus a couple of $1 boxes for those bargain hunters!

Stop by and see me!

Arex

Me me me me me me!!!!! :takeit:

:hi:

And yes, ill bring some stuff I know you want :banana:

For all you NBA basketball fans.............the Charlotte Bobcats have given us a certificate of appreciation (voucher) to get one ticket free with the purchase of one ticket to 4 games scheduled after the show.

One to every attendee

December 28th vs. the Milwaukee Bucks

January 5th vs. the Chicago Bulls

January 9th vs. the Memphis Grizzlies

and

January 12th vs. the Houston Rockets

:headbang:

Hope all the NC and SC board members that have never made it to the show............come on by.............you will not be disappointed

You know who you are.......... :baiting:

And Merry Christmas to all :hi:

http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/preview/flash/pdShell.swf?ihost=http://ak.imgag.com/imgag&brandldrPath=/product/full/el/&cardNum=/product/full/ap/3173936/graphic1

Just in case anyone is thinking about going im going to be there (worth the price of admission in and of itself) with 8 long boxes of HG bronze marvels and about 5+ short boxes of HG marvel and DC silver and bronze. Plus a couple of $1 boxes for those bargain hunters!

Stop by and see me!

Arex

Where was the list you were going to send me. :baiting: