• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20% Off Everything--Part 2 -Random Sets and Single Issues for nice Holiday Sale!

72 posts in this topic

Hello, If the Hulk Gray set, both copies of X-Men 282, and Weapon X set are available, i'll take them all. These dont appear to be spoken for, but please do correct me if I'm wrong.

If they don;t have the :news: News Sold next to it then yes they are for sale.

You got them.

anyelse you see?

Hello, If the Hulk Gray set, both copies of X-Men 282, and Weapon X set are available, i'll take them all. These dont appear to be spoken for, but please do correct me if I'm wrong.

I had put in an :takeit: for the Punisher War Journals and Weapon X Set, but they don't seem to have been marked.

I had put in an :takeit: for the Punisher War Journals and Weapon X Set, but they don't seem to have been marked.

That is correct.

bheezy19, you get everything besdies the Weapon X set.

thanks,