• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ckp1680's CGC Experiments Gold to Copper/ CGC Boxes for PHX locals

57 posts in this topic

This is my first sales thread attempt. I have bought numerous books here on the boards but the only real reference I have is going to be "he pays fast". I'm also on Ebay with a %100 feedback and 4.8, 4.9, 4.9 and 4.9 as my DSR. Truthfully, if your accustom to Ebay then you know this doesn't really mean a whole lot :(

To test my grading skills I sent an assortment of books into the CGC, I graded them myself just to see how close I was to their standards. When I first joined this site most of the things I read were about how suprised people were usually with their own first submissions results so I decided to see for myself. I have also notcied in my time here cruising the sales threads that disclosure is welcome. I have owned most of these books for over 20 years and they have not been pressed by me, what happened to them before that I have no idea :grin: The coppers listed were purchased by me off the stand and again I didn't press them.

All prices listed are FIRM ( If they sell that's great and if they don't that's OK too) and shipping is FREE! I will ship these USPS priority with a 1095 box within one day of payment. I accept Paypal and money orders.

I will also consider trades. Click on my competitive sets and if I don't have it and you do maybe we can work something out. I'm looking for 8.0+ with w/ow+

I will not sell to those on the probabtion or HOS list, I'm not looking for headaches. I'm looking to have a positive experience here :)

:takeit: trumps all. If anyone actually posts one lol

The following books with scans are in this thread alphabetically:

ASM 17 CGC 5.0 ow/w $150

ASM 310 CGC 9.0 w $25

ASM 312 CGC 9.4 w $35

ASM Annual #1 CGC 4.5 ow/w $150

ASM Annual #2 CGC 5.0 w $60

Army of Darkness #1 CGC w $60

Avengers #47 CGC 9.2 w $80

Batman #427 CGC 9.6 w $40

Batman Annual #3 CGC 5.5 ow $75

Batman: The Killing Joke CGC 9.4 w $30

Brave and the Bold #75 CGC 9.0 ow/w SOLD

Captain Marvel #1 CGC 9.0 ow/w $130

Daredevil #4 CGC 6.0 ow/w $80

Fantastic Four #73 CGC 7.0 w $50

Faust #1 CGC 9.6 w $50

Flaming Carrot CGC 8.0 w $30

Green Lantern #40 CGC 6.0 Cr/ow $100

Green Lantern #59 CGC 6.0 ow $50

Hellblazer #1 CGC 9.8 w $125

Justice League #3 Variant Logo CGC 9.4 w $70

Marvel Comics Presents #1 CGC 9.8 w $50

New Mutants #87 CGC 9.8 w $150

New Mutants #98 CGC 9.6 w $100

Showcase #73 CGC 9.0 ow $100

Silver Surfer #1 CGC 3.5 cr/ow $70

Silver Surfer #8 CGC 7.0 w $45

Silver Surfer #16 CGC 6.5 ow/w $40

Sub-Mariner #40 CGC 9.4 w $175

Tales to Astonish #57 CGC 6.5 ow $120

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #9 CGC 9.6 w SOLD

Thor #169 CGC 8.5 ow $50

X-Factor #24 CGC 9.8 w $80

X-Men #6 CGC 4.5 ow/w $90

X-men #43 CGC 8.5 ow/w $85

Yellowjacket #6 CGC 4.0 cr/ow $100

I have about 5 extra E. Gerber CGC boxes if anyone who lives locally is interested. They are brand new and haven't been assembled. I'll sell them for $7.00 a piece :grin:

ASM #310 for $25. I sent this one in as thinking it would get a 9.8. It comes back a 9.0 doh! I still can't see the problem :(

AmazingSpider-Man310.jpg

AmazingSpider-Man310b.jpg

It looks like the inner pages are loose or something?

ASM Annual #2 for $60. Had this one graded a 5.0. Didn't know it was the Canadian version though :blush:

AmazingSpider-ManAnn2b.jpg

You have some sweet books man, but if that is considderd WHITE pages by CGC then someone needs glasses. lol

ASM Annual #2 for $60. Had this one graded a 5.0. Didn't know it was the Canadian version though :blush:

AmazingSpider-ManAnn2b.jpg

You have some sweet books man, but if that is considderd WHITE pages by CGC then someone needs glasses. lol

Don't get me started......, but I believe they only speculate on the inner pages, not the covers.

Brave and the Bold #75 for $90. Thought is was going to be a 9.2, instead it got a 9.0 :(

BraveandtheBold75.jpg

:takeit: