• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm not a fan of DF but they have Romita sketches for $69.99!

20 posts in this topic

I finally received this today:

scan0001-1.jpg

Got mine recently too. Beautiful Romita sketch - my Peter and Spidey are reversed! Though the book looks to be a 9.2 at best on mine (not that I really care since my sketch isn't slabbed and $70 was a great deal for a beautiful Romita!)

Still waiting on mine :(

Ditto

Actually, I'm not positive on whether I'm getting 1 or not. It shows I paid, but also states "Waiting For Inventory." I also bought a John Watson sketch on the 18th & it says the exact same thing.

Got both of mine in yesterday, probably going to offer 1 up on the boards as I dont need 2 of the same sketch...

They are very nice. Romita always does a great job!! Wish they had more available at that price!!!!!!

Ditto

Actually, I'm not positive on whether I'm getting 1 or not. It shows I paid, but also states "Waiting For Inventory." I also bought a John Watson sketch on the 18th & it says the exact same thing.

That happened to be with a DF book and I never got it. I hope you have better luck.

Ditto

That happened to be with a DF book and I never got it. I hope you have better luck.

Mine showed waiting for inventory up till the day it shipped.

John