• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC announces Batman: The Return of Bruce Wayne

66 posts in this topic

I find this story so uninteresting but it had the potential of a great story. Anyway thought this line was funny. Is DC finally controlling Morrison?

"Morrison has said that Batman: Return of Bruce Wayne is designed as the capper to the Batman story he began in 2005, but also written in a way that people who haven't read any previous issues -- or who have only read some -- can have a fun, self-contained-ish story on their own.)"

Not a big Batman fan although I've been following the recent issues with Richard wearing the cowl. I picked this issue up on a whim while at the comic store and found it entertaining. I'll more than likely buy the TBP since the first issue introduced an intriguing subplot and a new/different direction for the character for at least another 4 more books. Seemed somewhat fresh. (thumbs u

Still have to read the first one yet, well still have to catch up on Batman, Tec, B&R etc yet. I'm way behind, just not enough hours in the day :cry: