• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Area Comic Holiday Get Together

52 posts in this topic

He's actually making a very short appearance in the LoCosta mall, asa I hear it's very exclusive, good thing I already sent him my list....I was good this year, thank goodness!

I need to hear the long version. I really do.

:wishluck:

As long as you don't want to 'feel' to long version, we're straight...

He's actually making a very short appearance in the LoCosta mall, asa I hear it's very exclusive, good thing I already sent him my list....I was good this year, thank goodness!

English please.

English please.

Plain English..

:hi:

English please.

Plain English..

:hi:

I beg to differ.

Bear Force One grounded Friday, team looking for window to travel to Baltimore Saturday

December 19, 2009 7:59 AM | 26 Comments

By Brad Biggs

BALTIMORE -- The Bears' flight to Baltimore late Friday night was canceled and the team will try to travel here sometime Saturday in time for Sunday's game against the Ravens at M&T Bank Stadium.

The team boarded its United charter flight at O'Hare around 10:30 p.m. Friday night and sat on the plane for about two hours before the flight was canceled because of the storm that hit the Baltimore area.

It began snowing in Baltimore before 11 p.m. local time but didn't stick to the roads initially. By 1 a.m., when the Bears were expected to arrive, there was an inch or two on the ground. It is still snowing and forecasts are calling for 12 to 24 inches by Sunday, according to the Baltimore Sun. The worst snowstorm in Baltimore history was 28.2 inches from Feb. 15-18, 2003. But one model included in the Sun's Saturday editions said the area could get hit with 29 inches.

The start time for the game has already been pushed back to 3:15 Sunday, a move made by city officials with the blessing of the NFL.

"We won't know until later (Saturday) when we will get out," Bears spokesperson Scott Hagel said. "They have plans and meetings later this morning to see what the Maryland situation looks like. We're trying to find whatever window we can to get out."

The Bears made the decision Friday to leave earlier for Baltimore. Typically, they don't depart for Sunday road games until early Saturday afternoon. Now, the team could be in limbo all day, and Hagel said it's possible the team will not depart until late Saturday night. Hagel said he didn't know if the team would consider leaving early Sunday morning.

More to come.

Blizzard??? Its Baltimore, it'll probably be a few inches at most. I haven't seen a real storm here since moving down 6 years ago.

Anybody been to Buffalo in the winter?

doh!

If you want to see real snow in NY state, come to the Tug Hill region east of lake Ontario. When it snows there they measure it in feet, not inches.