• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TsiManga

229 posts in this topic

Wow just wow, what a waste of a thread. I can't see anything good coming out of all this. Calling me out like this would just make me angry and less amicable. Obviously I don't know the whole story, but then again that is the point - If it's worthy of a thread the the thread needs details otherwise is simply a waste.

I should add that if Boozad is Correct then thats harsh as PM's at this time need to be answered :sumo:

Oh yeah and :slapfight:

Not justifying the thread, but I think the 'I will not be ignored' points to PMs being ignored? (shrug)

Whereas I would not have chosen this particular course of action. I have to wonder where Tsimanga is in all this. Not a peep. Not judging....yet....but I do wonder what's up.

Neither would I, just saying that's what it sounds like to me.

BOOZAD! ANSWER MY PM...........I WILL NOT BE IGNORED !!!

xoxoxo

FM :foryou:

Maybe we can just have a thread where board members state their yearning for one another?

(shrug)

xoxoxo

Maybe we can just have a thread where board members state their yearning for one another?

(shrug)

Too late lol

Then post in this thread what you just sent me via PM.

:sick:

xoxoxo

(shrug)

Too late lol

It's way too sexy :o

xoxoxo

(shrug)

Too late lol

I didn't realize it was a 3 way.

You were watching?

:o

xoxoxo

(shrug)

Too late lol

You were watching?

I thought you meant FUELY's to me :blush:

xoxoxo

(shrug)

HEY.....LOOK UP IN THE SKY.....IT'S A BIRD, NO....IT'S A PLANE......NO...IT'S SUPER ROY (shrug):applause: How's that for openers Roy?

xoxoxo

(shrug)

Too late lol

You were watching?

I thought you meant FUELY's to me :blush:

He's tag teaming?

Double :sick:

xoxoxo

(shrug)

HEY.....LOOK UP IN THE SKY.....IT'S A BIRD, NO....IT'S A PLANE......NO...IT'S SUPER ROY (shrug):applause: How's that for openers Roy?

I think Louise reserves the right to call me Super.

:whistle:

xoxoxo

(shrug)

I think Louise reserves the right to call me Super.

:whistle:

With absoulute clarity this is a "praise" for a buddy derailment......not a "yearning" post :makepoint:

Martin,

Please get our on going issue resolved by 3:00PM PCT tomorrow. I will not be ignored

Greg

PCT time is too long, you should make it Eastern time :baiting:

:jokealert:

Wow just wow, what a waste of a thread. I can't see anything good coming out of all this. Calling me out like this would just make me angry and less amicable. Obviously I don't know the whole story, but then again that is the point - If it's worthy of a thread the the thread needs details otherwise is simply a waste.

I should add that if Boozad is Correct then thats harsh as PM's at this time need to be answered :sumo:

Oh yeah and :slapfight:

Depends. If I had done nothing wrong, I would be getting ready to drop the gloves.

On the other hand, if I was in the wrong, then being even less amicable would just be further proof that i'm a :censored: and should be put on the probation list or something.