• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

70 posts in this topic

Got any 9.85's?

I only collect 9.85's with slightly tan to off-white to marginally brittle to a dash of cream over .0008% of the total paper surface area.

Vault of Evil #17 CGC 9.8 (Colgate white pages) $150

-Only 1 9.8 copy on census. Not sure if this is that copy, or if this would be the second one. Check out that completely noteless label.

VaultofEvil17CGC98.jpg

:takeit:

:applause:

Way to go Joey. I bet you get free shipping.

It's a sickness with the horror books. I expect a little price gouging :baiting: on the shipping lol

I think that's a safe bet. :whistle:

Thank you Cheetah for the buys!

And thanks etanick! I can't wait to get those mid-grade X-Men from you.

I did run to the post office right after I got your PM but mine closed at noon :frustrated: so I will have to ship it with the rest on Monday (thumbs u

Man, are you planning to walk behind the bar and commandeer entire bottles?

Little do Joe, Cheetah, and other board legends know that their hard earned money from the sale of these books may very well go into buying a stupid, overpriced shot for some hot brunette college girl on Friday night. Thanks guys for funding the light-headedness of Orlando's finest!