• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Greatest Sale Thread EVER!!!

97 posts in this topic

I've got a batch of comics that I'm hoping to move...I'm motivated and I hope my prices reflect that...

Exact USPS shipping is not included so that will have to be added at the time of invoice.

Good luck and remember that if you're not pleased with the book then returns or refunds are always the ArAich way... ;)

:whee:

Starting with...

Convention-Title-GA.gif

Blue Circle #5 = $14

(Grade: = 2.5) Cover just barely attached at the one staple.

This is a cool book with interesting stories. One of which is "Maureen Marine" which sure looks like Bill Everett artwork...but I don't know for sure...

bluecircle5.jpg

oOooOoO.

I was going to go bed, but I guess I'm going to have to look for a little longer :)

No need - those of us in the sunny parts of the Commonwealth will look after them for you. You can toddle off to bed now Lloyd. :)

lol

I see how you guys play it :P

oOooOoO.

I was going to go bed, but I guess I'm going to have to look for a little longer :)

No need - those of us in the sunny parts of the Commonwealth will look after them for you. You can toddle off to bed now Lloyd. :)