• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No love for Bronze age Hulk?

121 posts in this topic

I did a search going back one year and I didn't see any threads for the Hulk appreciation besides discussions on 181 and 182.

For the big green fans out there...I don't have much but here are my 2 most prized bronze HULK books. As big of wolverine fan as I am, I refuse to pay the crazy price for Logan's first appearance

h6.jpgh7.jpg

sweet bunch of slabs (thumbs u

all I have is raw....raw....raw and even as nice as they are(I think I have a few that will easily get 9.6), I think most of them aren't worth it to slab.

I love raw books :cloud9: always buying if the price is right :baiting:

Here is another cool book :)

DSC_0307.jpg

Waaay back in the day, I stopped collecting around #235. I bought a small Hulk collection last year and just recently finished the run from #236 to 474, including the annuals that started this thread thru Annual '98.

I've got some reading to do. I'll post a few highlights as I hammer through.

Annual 7 is great, as are both ASM 119 & 120.

Most of the BA Hulks are, imo, pedestrian. I'm not a big Herb Trimpe fan. I'm a huge John Severin fan but I don't even really care for his work on the book.