• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Although December, It's Still HOT! Happy Holidays :) !

107 posts in this topic

I waited for like 40 minutes and listened to him go over someones portfolio with them. It was like I was back in college all over again.....he was extremely helpful to the aspiring artist and I personally appreciated how much he appreciated light in drawing and also where and why you want to direct people's attention.

hm ...i'm liking it!!! lol

Jess I loved seeing all of those sketches that you posted! It is great to see how nice your sketch collection grew this year.

I am honored to have helped get a few in that collection! I think my favorite is the batman moonknight one------Cruz just killed it!

I looked at the photo later and realized that Joe and I are wearing caps colors exactly lol

getting to be friends with him over the last year or so is something I am extremely lucky and grateful for. :)

He is everything you would hope the creator of captain america would be.

In my opinion he is a man's man. Classy, tasteful, family man, kind, opinionated............we talk about all sorts of different topics............

he is a legend and a hero and at the same time stoops down to my lowly level and is as humble as humble pie...........

I have not spent a ton of time with these creators but Mr. Lee, Simon, Romita and Frazetta were all extremely kind, thoughtful, and amazing people to get to meet.......they had a certain quality about them that I do not find in a lot of people today.......hard to write it out exactly what I mean.......