• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil 158 what grade do you bestow upon it?

51 posts in this topic

why do you have so many hypocrite? sleeping.gif what's the matter tommy boy? did you get pushed off the swing one too many times while growing up? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif why are you such a complete arseface? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif why is it that you have to resort to be a TROLL? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif did some girl pull a prank on you during HS? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif why the angry small penile syndrome? 893scratchchin-thumb.gifwhy are you such a big "girl repellant"? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif why is it that everything you bring up old news just like your couture? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif BTW, tommy boy, the nudie bar called last night, they found your wallet. blush.gif893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

if i have so many why am i at 2 stars, i was at 3 and rated 221 yesterday, and then later i'm at 228 and down to 2 stars......you're an insufficiently_thoughtful_person and a hypocrite. makepoint.gifforeheadslap.gif

Didn't have time today to create new shills maybe?!?

terms of user agreement and you have broken some of them in this thread:

.Physical threats

.Excessively graphic sexual references and/or images, particularly when used in an insulting manner toward other members, but also in general

.Strong profanity, primarily when used in an insulting manner toward other members

.Masking of strong profanity - finding ways to defeat the profanity filters put in place, primarily when used in an insulting manner toward other members. (i.e. typing "@ss" instead of the real word in order to circumvent the filters

.Harrasment of another member through unwanted and repeated arguing and conflict - particularly when exemplified by "following" that person from thread to thread

.Particularly excessive off-topic posting

.Hi-jacking of other people's threads in a way that stifles the originally intended topic against the objections of the thread creator

.Inappropriate user names.

.Posting of any information which encourages or enables illegal or fraudulent behavior by others, particularly in regards to the hobbies covered here.

.Spamming the boards with repeated or similar posts

.Racist or "hate crime" type comments

.Inappropriate references (analogies, etc.) to significantly emotional topics such as Nazis, slavery, etc.. If you have to wonder whether someone with a personal involvement in the topic would find your comment strongly offensive, you probably shouldn't make it.

.Threads started explicitly to bash other members

.Pork Barreling - placing small inappropriate statements within longer posts whose content is mainly legitimate. These post will get pulled and you will lose the positive with the negative.

.Creating shill accounts, accounts created as anonymous identities to push specific agendas.