• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who Draws The HOTTEST Babes?

388 posts in this topic

I just dont like much of Boris's work. I suppose technically it's great but it just feels all plasticy and shiny to me. And yes I am an Art major!! :whee:

I agree. Never loved Boris myself although I can see the appeal.

Chaykin is good too.

jonnyquest5-f.jpg

ummm, Roy... That's Dave Stevens...

As for my list...

Dave Stevens

Frank Frazetta

Maurice Whitman

Paolo Eleuteri Serpieri

Matt Baker

Jeff Jones

Frank Bolle

Peter Driben

Dave Stevens

Adam Hughes

Frank Cho

Wally Wood

Dave Stevens...

Many great candidates here - I'd like to add Alex Toth, Jordi Bernet and Bill Elder to the list.

The adolescent fanboy in most of us is fortunate that many comic book artists spent way too much time practicing drawing women while they were honing their skills.

I'll have to dissent when it comes to comes to JIm Balloontits though, there is a right way and a wrong way to draw large busted women, and his women just look ridiculous to me.

This post is useless without pics.

:baiting:

tothcanaryimagebig7ld.jpg

solo06bernet_01g.jpg

D:%5CNikon+File%5CProjects%5CDavis%5CLittle+Annie+Fannie+on+gray.jpg

I just dont like much of Boris's work. I suppose technically it's great but it just feels all plasticy and shiny to me. And yes I am an Art major!! :whee:

I agree as well - his stuff shows skill, but lacks that extra something. He's no Frazetta that's for sure.

I agree as well - his stuff shows skill, but lacks that extra something. He's no Frazetta that's for sure.

Like when you look at lil abner.When Frazetta worked on it it was something else.

That's Stevens. :gossip:

Sorry, you guys are right.

:blush:

One of the most underrated limited series ever is a great example of his work (Chaykin - not Stevens; didn't want to confuse Roy).

bookcover_bkiss.jpg

One of the most underrated limited series ever is a great example of his work (Chaykin - not Stevens; didn't want to confuse Roy).

bookcover_bkiss.jpg

IIRC that wasn't exactly a babe.

bookcover_bkiss.jpg

IIRC that wasn't exactly a babe.

:roflmao:

One was - one wasn't.