• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trinity on Terror/Fangoria convention books back from CGC

28 posts in this topic

Here's a treat for you Zombie flick fans! Night of the Living Dead #1 (Fantaco, original film adaptation) signed by Bill Hinzman, who played the graveyard zombie, Russ Striener, John Russo, and of course George A. Romero. Next, is a Land of the Dead signed by George Romero and Tom Savini. Lastly, an awesome Rufnex sketch book with a sketch cover of George Romero as a zombie! The sketch was illustrated by Miguel A. Insignares, the writer and artist of the project. Miguel A. Insignares’ previous credits include the official comic book adaptation for the 2004 film, Dawn of the Dead. The book is also signed by Romero, who's signature placement wasn't the best. At least it is signed in the appropriate color, blood red!

91570.jpg.e23d62b3214fcf4fdff4b9573161d9df.jpg

91571.jpg.704cf671e957694baee954040a4e31c6.jpg

91612.jpg.3d413c3f802a0845e89502475b13808e.jpg

Here's some for you Heavy Metal fans! Two Fangoria: Trinity of Terror programs signed by 3 members of Slipknot: Corey Taylor (lead singer), Shawn "Clown" Crahan, and Sid Wilson! Next up is a The Nail # 4 signed by Rob Zombie. If you are a frequent reader on the board you might have heard the classic story told by Chandler Rice and Kris Moore with regards to acquiring this autograph. Lastly, a Dehklok vs The Goon signed by Joh Schnepp, Malcomb McDowell, and the members of Dethklok, Brendon Small, Gene Hoglan, Brian Beller and Mike Keneally!!!!! Only the McDowell signature was acquired at the Trinity of Terror. Kris Moore, the Siggy Awards Witness of the Year, pulled this remarkable book off!

91573.jpg.7956ef82eb0098b768211ac1760a8c03.jpg

91613.jpg.9833c6c7d640834556cdce2feb6f3c16.jpg

91614.jpg.fd653fa6595a14e9be961accd43fe307.jpg

cgc went on vacation sorta for the holidays........

and I go to St. Martin on 1/1 :eek: could be a little wait brotha!

They seemed to be working hard when I called them (shrug)

:gossip: my cust. service rep is on vacay........and that was my way of letting oneasian know he has a little wait :( note I used the sorta word sorta

:gossip: my cust. service rep is on vacay........and that was my way of letting oneasian know he has a little wait :( note I used the sorta word sorta

You have a personal cust service rep :o I just get Joe when I call :sorry:

First up, we have a Bruce Campbell double feature: Evil Dead #1 and Army of Darkness #1. The AOD is also signed by Patricia Tallman (who played the witch) and Bruce inscribed "Shop Smart".

(worship) I want these, when will they be for sale ;)