• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TPB/GN Reviews (Zanziber's Point Of View)

77 posts in this topic

Sorry that I haven't posted since going to ECCC a couple of weeks ago. Here are the reviews that have been posted:

John Constantine: Hellblazer – Empathy is the Enemy

Lucifer: Children and Monsters

I've also added a few tidbits of commentary and news about this years Emerald City ComiCon. Those of you who are interested, I've also posted ECCC pictures on my Facebook.

Please do enjoy, and thank you for your continued support.

I wanted to say Thank You to everyone here on Collectors Society. I checked my blogs stats the other day, and it turns out that most traffic that I receive come from here. Please, pass the word along to others. If there are other forums that you frequent that has a reviews section, please let me know. I'd like to expand my normal promotion.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 8 Vol. 5: Predators and Prey is this week's review. Enjoy and pass along. Also, read about my ordeal between Marvel and Diamond in Zanziber vs. Marvel & Diamond.

Thank you.