• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alternate Blanks

82 posts in this topic

I am getting a random 'blank' done right now by Dean Yeagle, Playboy artist...He's doing a pin-up "Mandy" sketch for me on a 1957 Playboy, which happens to be Blank, only Playboy that is like that. All it has is a very small picture of some Playboy cuff links in the lower right corner, the rest of the cover is "Blank".. I think that is pretty original, and plus that Playboy is not very pricey...being that the whole Playboy thing started popping, that is a cool cover to get Sketched...

That's a creative idea Hector. I can't wait to see how it turns out. (thumbs u

Dean Yeagle rocks!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: June 1957 Blank

awsome :takeit:

I am getting a random 'blank' done right now by Dean Yeagle, Playboy artist...He's doing a pin-up "Mandy" sketch for me on a 1957 Playboy, which happens to be Blank, only Playboy that is like that. All it has is a very small picture of some Playboy cuff links in the lower right corner, the rest of the cover is "Blank".. I think that is pretty original, and plus that Playboy is not very pricey...being that the whole Playboy thing started popping, that is a cool cover to get Sketched...

That's a creative idea Hector. I can't wait to see how it turns out. (thumbs u

Dean Yeagle rocks!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: June 1957 Blank

(worship)(worship)(worship) Congrats! That's a killer sketch. :cloud9:

A Michael Turner signed copy of Witchblade 54 Black variant transformed into a GI Joe 21 Renegar edition "negative" sketch.... Black cover, white inks......

White cover, with black inks ...coming to this thread next week. Compliments of Patrick Tuller extraordinaire .... :) :) :)

92444.jpg.91ec1754771064e4a931ecf0c50348c0.jpg

92445.jpg.9d2d10ff7386988ea1dac4c3026d83fc.jpg

92446.jpg.3a9cab2dd2e6c804c3a0e9e4cd676136.jpg

92446.jpg

This sketch really deserves to be bumped. It's one of the best sketches I've seen in a few months and it's likely the most creative. And done by a board member to boot. Excellent!

92446.jpg

This sketch really deserves to be bumped. It's one of the best sketches I've seen in a few months and it's likely the most creative. And done by a board member to boot. Excellent!

My eyes! There bleeding from the awesomeness of that negative sketch!! :insane:

Truly a fantastic piece :applause: