• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOR SALE - Key Ed Benes Page and Pin Up!!

4 posts in this topic

I just moved a couple of very nice pieces to the for sale including the Key first page to JLA #1 penciled and inked by Ed Benes which features the iconic "chest" icons of the trinity (Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman)!

Also, the fantastic fullpage pinup of Ms. Marvel has been posted. Both have been appropriately priced. No trades will be considered as I'm raising funds for a future purchase. Time payments can be arranged. Thanks!

Ed Benes pages for sale.

With the recent success of the latest sale of pages in my CAF, I've decided to lower the prices on the higher ticket items including the JLA #1 page 1 which is penciled AND inked by Ed Benes (most were inked by Sandra Hope so this page is rare for the early run).

Also reduced the Ms. Marvel pinup by Ed and the Finch Moon Knight 1st issue end splash page!

I also put up for sale a double page splash spread from Avengers 503 of the climactic Disassembled arc, which features many of the heros including Ms. Marvel and Rogue!

Check the link below and thanks for looking!

Discounted pages here