• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rawhide Kid 18 Census has two?????

4 posts in this topic

I just recently sent out my copy of Rawhide KId 18 to CGC. I was told it was going to come back a 7.0 (could not be any happier). But I am a little confused, there are only (3) in the census, (2) issues for 10/1960 and (1) for 9/1960. The one I submitted is dated 10/1960.

But the one from 9/1960 shows (1) in the census as an 8.5. (shrug)

Has anybody ever scene this issue or is this a mistake?

Because if it is not a mistake then it would be one of the rarest issues in the Atlas/Marvel western genre. :makepoint:

I just recently sent out my copy of Rawhide KId 18 to CGC. I was told it was going to come back a 7.0 (could not be any happier). But I am a little confused, there are only (3) in the census, (2) issues for 10/1960 and (1) for 9/1960. The one I submitted is dated 10/1960.

Because if it is not a mistake then it would be one of the rarest issues in the Atlas/Marvel western genre. :makepoint:

You would probably get a better response to this in the Silver Age forum. This isn't really a grading/restoration issue.

Wow...your getting a CGC 7.0 of #18!!! (worship) Hard book to find. Still need that one myself! If I do see any issues under #30 they are rags!!! You have a scan of it? Would love to see it! I have no clue about the date thing you are asking.

Yes, I submitted Two Gun Kid 58 , Rawhide Kid 18 and TTA 25 in Sept. I bought all three of them raw at San Diego. I called CGC yesterday to see what the ETA was and they told me it was to be slabbed later on in the week. I will probably get them back in 2 weeks.

The Two Gun Kid 58 and the Rawhide Kid 18 came back to a 7.0 off white to white and the TTA came back to a 6.0. I have seen the Two gun Kid 58 that is the 7.5 and I thoght I had it beat. I was hoping to get an 8.0 but CGC thought other wise.

I will definatley post pictures of them when they come back.

I guess I will move the post to the Silver Age section.