• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Girls, Girls, Girls

39 posts in this topic

Who draws the hottest babes, girls and comics--lots of talk of girls. Well, lets talk some more about girls; mainly, about our favorite comic chicks.

I don't care if they have powers or lack powers. Curvy, buff, thin, it's all good. Brainy, dumb, mediocre, whatever. Redhead, brunette, blonde, bald? Just pick your top 5 hot comic girls--order or rank not important. Feel free to add more than five if you please.

I'll get the ball rolling:

Dawn

Power Girl

Zatanna

Psylocke

White Queen

I hope people don't get confused with the Who Draws the Hottest Babe? topic and this one. I just wanted to see who people thought were hot comic chicks, not who draws them.

I hope people don't get confused with the Who Draws the Hottest Babe? topic and this one. I just wanted to see who people thought were hot comic chicks, not who draws them.

Surely who the 'hottest comic babe' is depends entirely upon who draws 'her'?

For example, Rob Liefeld could have us all signing into a monastery, whereas Adam Hughes could make Aunt May look like she's worth a few hours of our time?

Death (I like cute goth girls, and Chris Bachalo's art)

Lorelei (There was an issue of Thor that I read many times, though I couldn't fully articulate why ;) )

Kitty Pryde (Again, gave me that 'funny feeling' early on)

Halo Jones (A first love)

Kyoko Otonashi (of Maison Ikkoku)

Surely who the 'hottest comic babe' is depends entirely upon who draws 'her'?

For example, Rob Liefeld could have us all signing into a monastery, whereas Adam Hughes could make Aunt May look like she's worth a few hours of our time?

But then there are the characters we fall in love with. Although there will naturally be a favoured rendition, the affection may span different artists, no?

OK, we're bordering on the "too much information" area. :eek:

OK, we're bordering on the "too much information" area. :eek:

I didn't say it (for the record) but, If it had been a girl saying that...would there be such a concept ?