• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My New Years resolution

42 posts in this topic

Well, I am back on track after getting a bit behind the past week. I ready 11 yesterday to catch up. Mostly Blackest Night stuff. Just finished #4 (cool ending).

I plan on catching up with the new stuff before I starting reading the TPB's and Omnibuses. As long as I can average 3 a day, I will make it. :wishluck:

It's 5 months in to my new years resolution and I am failing miserably. For those that are unaware, I am trying to read 1000 comic books (that I have not previously read) this year.

The only books I am reading right now are the ones I get for my daughter (Archies, Incredibles, Tiny Titans, etc.). But I need some incentive to get back on the proverbial horse. What do you folks do to get yourself to read?

I don't want to force myself, as there is no enjoyment in that. But I find myself either playing sports (3 nights a week), or playing video games most nights. Oh, and spending time with my wife of course. :P

This same thing happens every year. And I was hoping to get past it. But the piles' just keep getting bigger... :tonofbricks:

HELP!!!