• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking for a witness for the following shows please

28 posts in this topic

Me thinks I should hire ComicDiva89 is my advertising gal? How do you look in a tight t-shirt? lol I have been thinking to doing the Go-Daddy.com type of advertising around a show. lol

All seriousness. Thank you ComicDiva89. Let us know if we can take care of any books for you.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

FYI

Desertwind is accepting commisions for C2E2 and Wondercon.

Please excuse my ignorance, but are there links to these shows so I know who is appearing. :hi:

If you go to our website you will find links to the next two shows we are going to. So please check it out our website.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Me thinks I should hire ComicDiva89 is my advertising gal? How do you look in a tight t-shirt? lol I have been thinking to doing the Go-Daddy.com type of advertising around a show. lol

All seriousness. Thank you ComicDiva89. Let us know if we can take care of any books for you.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Unfortunately, I'm nothing like the Go Daddy girls. :insane: A Diva is too good for a t-shirt anyway. ;)

Thank you for posting your shows Chandler and Sharon. It helps us sig. collectors plan for future shows.

Regarding comic conventions and signings, I use this as a resource: Linky

This site tracks everything even signings that aren't at conventions.