• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A-Team Trailer !!

69 posts in this topic

I thought 'Taken' was kind of predictable and weak. I had high hopes. My ship crashed on the rocks.

:(

Really? Wow, I thought Taken was extremely well done. Yes, it was predictable. But same could be said for about 99.98% of what studios produce. That said, I found it extremely entertaining and Neeson makes quite a decent "action" star, which surprised me.

I was a huge fan of the show as a kid...gonna hold onto hopes that this movie doesn't suck... :frustrated:

I'm not likely to go see it in theaters but I loved the show as a kid. If I remember right, didn't they always drug B.A. with milk to get him on planes? Seriously, how dumb could the man be that he got drugged just about every episode...in the same way. doh!

And I remember having the toy van as a kid. It sticks out in my mind because it was made of metal and the sliding side door actually worked. Very cool toy that took a krepload of abuse from me.