• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Funny books-Tip Top Peanuts-New Funnies-Nancy-CGC-File copies

40 posts in this topic

a few more high grade unloved funny books coming up. Books that are almost 50 years old, contain the famous Peanuts gang and no one wants them.

good luck ignoring these!!

lol

Where are the HG Tip Top 185-188?

you have them!!!

:grin:

Don't think they exist? Do they?

At least not slabbed

no they are raw. I had an old Heritage catalog and they were selling White Mountain copies: the 3 FC issues, Peanuts. I think it was a 1990 auction (?).

you have them!!!

At least not slabbed

no they are raw. I had an old Heritage catalog and they were selling White Mountain copies: the 3 FC issues, Peanuts. I think it was a 1990 auction (?).

In one of the Heritage catalogs you sold me last year?? If so I''ll have to take a look

you have them!!!

At least not slabbed

In one of the Heritage catalogs you sold me last year?? If so I''ll have to take a look

yes, that is right. Those are the greatest things to look through to gain perspective on this hobby. We can't go into the future, but by looking at the past we can learn much. and it is cool to see what things used to sell for.

just a re-cap of what is still available......everything, actually.

Am I the only one that buys these? the only one that likes Peanuts? well Peanut covers....

:sorry:

I like them. I showed my wife and she loves them, but she's a big fan of Peanuts. We just designed a line of bookmarks for the Charles Schulz Museum.

I just really can't start collecting another title right now. :(

I like them. I showed my wife and she loves them, but she's a big fan of Peanuts. We just designed a line of bookmarks for the Charles Schulz Museum.

I just really can't start collecting another title right now. :(

trust me, you can always start another title. (thumbs u