• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean's Ongoing Slab-O-Rama - UHG and Many Genres represented

110 posts in this topic

I'll leave this up for a couple of days, then be back with an SS thread and a Copper/Modern thread. Always willing to do discounts on bulk deals. Also, I have shizitloads of books that are more trouble than they are worth to photo and list, so if anyone wants to inquire, I'll be happy to regale you with which 9.4 issues of Captain Marvel, The Cat, Shanna et al I have available as well.

Invoices are on their way out. I wouldn't call this thread closed, but I will not be posting any more. Any fence sitters, I will be moving these and some other slabs to C-Link, so if you want to try to make a deal, they won't be going anywhere for a little while. Thanks to everyone, especially RMA. Now that I have officially lost 30 lbs, the fat jokes can cease, and the ginger zombie material can get broken out. :ohnoez:

Invoices are on their way out. I wouldn't call this thread closed, but I will not be posting any more. Any fence sitters, I will be moving these and some other slabs to C-Link, so if you want to try to make a deal, they won't be going anywhere for a little while. Thanks to everyone, especially RMA. Now that I have officially lost 30 lbs, the fat jokes can cease, and the ginger zombie material can get broken out. :ohnoez:

:acclaim: