• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean's Ongoing Slab-O-Rama - UHG and Many Genres represented

110 posts in this topic

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I am a little better prepared for this sales thread than my last disaster. Although, at the end of the day, there were some sweet books moved in that thread as well. :cloud9:

As some of you know, I just got too damn many slabs. I am going to be working my way through them as time permits. Starting with some pretty sweet stuff. Here are the ground rules:

(1) I will give all the information on the books that I have. If i don't say it, I don't know it. But you can still ask.

(2) I love to work out deals via PM. HOWEVER, I also believe that the fairest way to run a thread is to have unqualified :takeit: rule the day. So my rule is the first in time rule. Whichever is first, the completed PM deal or the unqualified :takeit: , that deal will be cosummated.

(3) Domestic shipping will be included on any deal over $200. Otherwise domestic shipping will be $12 and i will eat the rest if there is any. All packages boxed and insured.

(4) Foreign shipping, we will work out. Two of the deals from my last thread were with relatively loyal British subjects, so it will not be a big deal.

(5) Don't be afraid to shout out requests, but please save me the effort if you are not really looking for something.

(6) I will do discounts for multiple purchases, and I am not offended by lowball offers. Please make sure that you are not offended by being told to go jump in a lake.

Here we go . . . .

(5) Don't be afraid to shout out requests, but please save me the effort if you are not really looking for something.

Do you have any....

...oh, nevermind.

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-13.jpg

Marvel Feature 12 CGC 9.8 OW-W and perfectly centered. I bought this book raw from Nik and had it pressed by Classics Incorporated. GPA is $1175 for a sale in June.

My price $1000.

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-14.jpg

Night Nurse #3 CGC 9.6 White I received this in a trade with Carl (darthdiesel) several years ago. That's all I know about it. GPA for a Sept. 05 sale is $240. There is a 9.4 sale llisted as Pending on C-Link for $225.

My price $260.

Can you please post pics of $1,000 and up slabs that look as if they were taken inside of a collapsed coal mine using a 1982 Kodak Instamatic Camera covered in mud? :wishluck:

Oh wait, you got that covered. :eyeroll:

Now sell one of these books so you can get yourself a proper scanner, ya hump.

Love Ya. <3 :whee: <3

Do you have any....

...oh, nevermind.

Next book more up your alley . . .

Can you please post pics of $1,000 and up slabs that look as if they were taken inside of a collapsed coal mine using a 1982 Kodak Instamatic Camera covered in mud? :wishluck:

I almost called this thread "Hater's Haven." I knew I should have gone with that.

Do you have any....

...oh, nevermind.

Next book more up your alley . . .

A comic about groin punching?

Oh wait, you got that covered. :eyeroll:

Now sell one of these books so you can get yourself a proper scanner, ya hump.

Love Ya. <3 :whee: <3

:roflmao:

I almost called this thread "Hater's Haven." I knew I should have gone with that.

Woulda, Coulda, Shoulda..... now go make me a turkey pot pie. :P

Hello Ladies and Gents,

I am a little better prepared for this sales thread than my last disaster. Although, at the end of the day, there were some sweet books moved in that thread as well. :cloud9:

As some of you know, I just got too damn many slabs. I am going to be working my way through them as time permits. Starting with some pretty sweet stuff. Here are the ground rules:

(1) I will give all the information on the books that I have. If i don't say it, I don't know it. But you can still ask.

(2) I love to work out deals via PM. HOWEVER, I also believe that the fairest way to run a thread is to have unqualified :takeit: rule the day. So my rule is the first in time rule. Whichever is first, the completed PM deal or the unqualified :takeit: , that deal will be cosummated.

(3) Domestic shipping will be included on any deal over $200. Otherwise domestic shipping will be $12 and i will eat the rest if there is any. All packages boxed and insured.

(4) Foreign shipping, we will work out. Two of the deals from my last thread were with relatively loyal British subjects, so it will not be a big deal.

(6) I will do discounts for multiple purchases, and I am not offended by lowball offers. Please make sure that you are not offended by being told to go jump in a lake.

Here we go . . . .

I ain't reading all that.

Anybody got the condensed version of all this drivel?

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-15.jpg

Durango Kid 7 Atomic Weapon Cover and Frank Frazetta artwork. I bought this raw from SNE when they were busting open cases of 1950 warehouse books. It has been pressed by Classics Incorporated and it has a pencilled "a" in the "D" in "Durango" for those who despise writing on comics. GPA is $510 in March of 2008.

My price: $500

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-20.jpg

Pre-Hero Marvel prototype goodness. Sandman Prototype. Journey Into Mystery 70. White Mountain 8.5 sold for $388 many moons ago. This 8.0 is rock solid. Purchased from Boardie Rhino a couple of years ago.

$275

any Neal Adams covers?

Hey Dover. The only NA stuff I can think of that will make this thread is a couple of signature series books. But there is also some Bronze JLA that will eventually make its way here. I think I have a 9.6 of the Adam Strange/JLA book (circa 1977 maybe #136?) if you need that one.