• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean's Ongoing Slab-O-Rama - UHG and Many Genres represented

110 posts in this topic

any Neal Adams covers?

Hey Dover. The only NA stuff I can think of that will make this thread is a couple of signature series books. But there is also some Bronze JLA that will eventually make its way here. I think I have a 9.6 of the Adam Strange/JLA book (circa 1977 maybe #136?) if you need that one.

I'll keep my eye out for the SS; I need to get some of them. I have a JLA 138.

Thanks.

:popcorn:

you really need a scanner. :baiting:

and he could always add the blue jean background to the image...

So few appreciate my "glare reduction protocol."

We appreciate it, we just call it the "Too F-ing Cheap to just buy a cheap F-ing scanner protocol in blue jeans babe."

Two of the deals from my last thread were with relatively loyal British subjects,

Well, I've been called a lot of things in my time but......... :insane:

We appreciate it, we just call it the "Too F-ing Cheap to just buy a cheap F-ing scanner protocol in blue jeans babe."

I don't know. If I was a bigwig lawyer I wouldn't be too embarrassed to take them into the office and scan them.

That's just me though.

dude, just check craigslist, many companies are giving them away, just make sure you have the right OS. :wishluck: nice books BTW. :whee:

OK. All of these were purchased slabbed from Sterling a couple of years ago. Massive Marvel horror book post, and yes, that is my Super Sweet new Christmas DC heroes Snuggie in this picture. :ohnoez: :

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-6.jpg

Vault of Evil 12 9.4 OW-W $50

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-7.jpg

Journey Into Mystery 3 CGC 9.4 OW $40

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-8.jpg

Vault of Evil 13 CGC 9.4 White $60

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-9.jpg

JIM 18 CGC 9.4 OW-W $60

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-10.jpg

JIM 4 CGC 9.6 OW $60

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-11.jpg

Vault of Evil 6 CGC 9.4 White Mark Jewelers and USC inserts $50

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-12.jpg

Vault of Evil 19 CGC 9.4 OW-W $40

Sean - any HG indies coming up?

Michael,

This will just be Bronze and Silver with a smattering of Gold/Atomic. If I do a Copper thread it will be after I have cleared out some slabs. Hope all is well with you.

dude, just check craigslist, many companies are giving them away, just make sure you have the right OS. :wishluck: nice books BTW. :whee:

I can only learn/do so many new things at one time. I do feel confident, however, that a laptop/scanner combo is jumpng up the list of new things.

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-20.jpg

Pre-Hero Marvel prototype goodness. Sandman Prototype. Journey Into Mystery 70. White Mountain 8.5 sold for $388 many moons ago. This 8.0 is rock solid. Purchased from Boardie Rhino a couple of years ago.

$275

that's a beauty..tough colors

Weird Mystery Tales 6. CGC 9.6 W Bought raw from greggy as a 9.4. I knew he was totally wrong and subbed it myself. In your face Pho King greggy. GPA is $170 which just seems whacked.

$125

[Can't find picture will edit when I can.]

any Neal Adams covers?

Hey Dover. The only NA stuff I can think of that will make this thread is a couple of signature series books. But there is also some Bronze JLA that will eventually make its way here. I think I have a 9.6 of the Adam Strange/JLA book (circa 1977 maybe #136?) if you need that one.

I'll keep my eye out for the SS; I need to get some of them. I have a JLA 138.

Thanks.

:popcorn:

Here is the only one that I have a picture of right now:

utf-8BSU1HMDAwNTQtMjAwOTA2MDctMDkyN.jpg

$60. It is frickin' sweet.

OK. All of these were purchased slabbed from Sterling a couple of years ago. Massive Marvel horror book post, and yes, that is my Super Sweet new Christmas DC heroes Snuggie in this picture. :ohnoez: :

utf-8BL01lZGlhIENhcmQvQmxhY2tCZX-6.jpg

Vault of Evil 12 9.4 OW-W $50

:takeit: