• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last chance-nominate your favorite Silver Age DC superhero covers

123 posts in this topic

Andy,

Whats the rush. Give it a while, there are alot better covers than what is on the list currently.

No rush, Dale. I just thought since there were previously 2 threads asking for people's favorites, and they had run for weeks, that everyone had their say and there weren't many more covers going to be nominated.

What do you think? 2 weeks, a month?

In the meantime Dale, please do post your faves. (thumbs u

Some of those later JLA and Superman issues seem very Bronze-ish. Maybe just in the interest of minimizing the inevitable rules challenges you could cut off any 1970s cover-dated books from the competition?

I'm with that. So, this will be strictly DC Superhero from 1956-1969. Sound good or does this need revising?

If we settle on these dates, and you notice any of the books nominated don't fall within that period, please let me know and I'll take them out of the competition. (thumbs u

Also, if you see a book that isn't "superhero", please let me know.

Andy