• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comicbook artist non-comic work (say that 3xs fast)

66 posts in this topic

TupennyConan didn't do much of anything during the '00s. Particularly standout was his time spent on the Lazyboy.

:acclaim:

Tupenny is just fine but if you're not into the whole brevity thing I suppose TupennyConan will work as well.

You mean like Cher, or Madonna, or Shaq?

The Dude: Let me explain something to you; I am not Mr. Lebowski. You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

TupennyConan didn't do much of anything during the '00s. Particularly standout was his time spent on the Lazyboy.

Tupenny is just fine but if you're not into the whole brevity thing I suppose TupennyConan will work as well.

The Dude: Let me explain something to you; I am not Mr. Lebowski. You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

So DudePennyConan is okay?

Or if brevity is a concern DuPeCo, or better yet, TuPec! (thumbs u

So DudePennyConan is okay?

Or if brevity is a concern DuPeCo, or better yet, TuPec! (thumbs u

No, um I'm not the Dude. Lebowski is the Dude. I'm TupennyConan. The diminutive of which is Tupenny, most typically; but, for you, Bedrock, I'm good with TuPec, in brief.