• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

my first crack/press/resub ever - she is fixed

23 posts in this topic

I think it's cool that you had that nice of a bump. I don't understand how the PQ jump could've happened either. I don't know how CGC does their grading..am I wrong in assuming they use the OWL guide for PQ?

They don't use the OWL card. And I am not surprised at all by the page quality bump. The book was in an old-label slab. It is fairly well known that CGC was tougher on page quality in the early days.

I think it's cool that you had that nice of a bump. I don't understand how the PQ jump could've happened either. I don't know how CGC does their grading..am I wrong in assuming they use the OWL guide for PQ?

They don't use the OWL card. And I am not surprised at all by the page quality bump. The book was in an old-label slab. It is fairly well known that CGC was tougher on page quality in the early days.

:gossip: And they installed the new lights . . . . lol

:gossip: And they installed the new lights . . . . lol

And PQ is a shot at best.