• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Went back to the Geppi Museum last Saturday (Image heavy)

30 posts in this topic

Seeing as how we had nothing else to do on Saturday, we decided to take Pats brand new Canon 5D Mark II to the Geppi Entertainment Museum. The museum closed at 4 today, but we got there at 1:30 (after taking my beloved dog to the vet for chewing his paw too much!) and had ample time. The last time we went was back in July of last year, and the Pioneer Room was pretty empty. Well, it's still empty. The only thing I've noticed that has changed are the comics on display.

Pats photos:

4273371846_afac5a0eb6_o.jpg

did liefield start making statues? looks horrible, and who gave superman a hard on?

4272626375_ccab90caea_o.jpg

BL, do you remember why the Action #1 looks like it has a vertical crease along the spine? Is it a piece of glass causing the illusion or is it actually creased? It seemed to be there in both your pic and Pat's?

R.

The color is different too...but if you look closely the Adventure #40 has a similar effect.

Might be a Mylar strip or something similar against the spine to keep the book from falling down.

4272626461_c7d85c13b1_o.jpg

Cool pictures, I'd like to visit.

Ironically, I bought a copy of this pulp a weeks ago and finished reading it just last night! What are the odds...

FAJuly51.jpg