• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wow

27 posts in this topic

I thought this was funny. Step 1.Be a man...or at least a male. There have been some documented sightings of female comic book geeks, but these creatures are rare indeed. Female geeks also have an easier time finding a mate than their male counterparts, and this mating disqualifies them from being a true geek.

Step 1 - Be a man...or at least a male. There have been some documented sightings of female comic book geeks, but these creatures are rare indeed. Female geeks also have an easier time finding a mate than their male counterparts, and this mating disqualifies them from being a true geek.

Step 3 - Spend the majority of your income on comic books and comic-related merchandise. Cutting out non-essential items such as new clothes that actually match and fit you well will allow you to spend more on your hobby.

Step 10 - Be first in line for every comic-themed movie released so you can be the first to complain about all the things the movie got wrong.

Step 11 - Track the value of your comic book collection religiously, even though you have no plans to sell any of them.

Step 12 - Fill your head with useless comic book trivia. Knowing the issue in which Doctor Doom first appeared is much more important than remembering your address. Besides, your address is printed on your driver's license if you really need it.

It's like they're documenting my entire life in the steps above! :insane:

I think he might be generalizing just a wee bit too much.

But just to be safe, I'll go up stairs and ask my mom. :makepoint:

Careful, that might count as exercise which could disqualify you from being a true comic geek. Better just send her a link to the site via email. Besides, your thickburger and large fries might be cold by the time you got back downstairs.

They have how to also make a profit collecting, how to collect, etc. Hillarous stuff. Wait a minute they are talking about us. We need to shutdown that site and do a sit in perhaps at thier corporate offices, wait but bring some books to trade and sell and a few to read. Ok what time should I meet you guys there ??