• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF 40 art day: another piece of the quest!

26 posts in this topic

Congrats, Steve! (worship)

It's great to hear some positive collecting news, especially after wiping off all the sludge after participating in the latest Comics General pressing thread. :eek:

Wow. Amazing CAF, there. You don't need to hear it from me, but the sequence you've chosen is, I believe, the turning point in the Fantastic Four. Where the comic went from merely "Really Great" to "Best Ever". I really hope you put them all together. That sequence deserves it!

thats a great sequence of pages. not to distract to much, but looking at the inking, I feel its a shame that in a few more issues Sinnott would have made Jacks pencils sing. wouldnt he? I often shudder at the "awful" rushed looking inking on the first 40 issues of FF.

but an awesome accomplishment to reassemble one of Marvels best early battles.

Where the frig have you been? Congrats on procuring another page :applause: When you finally get all the pages in the sequence I'm expecting a party at Casa De Rhino to show them off (thumbs u

When the weather gets nice I may have a party anyway! We Chicago area collectors need to be more social!

Dude, I've been busier'n a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest. We should get out to Greektown again sometime soon!

Where the frig have you been? Congrats on procuring another page :applause: When you finally get all the pages in the sequence I'm expecting a party at Casa De Rhino to show them off (thumbs u

When the weather gets nice I may have a party anyway! We Chicago area collectors need to be more social!

Dude, I've been busier'n a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest. We should get out to Greektown again sometime soon!

Hmmm, eat fabulous Greek food with good friends, talk comics and art…pretty sure I kind find my way to doing that :grin: