• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: A few books

145 posts in this topic

X-Men 58 and 62 are now SOLD

:cry: Late to the party.

:cry: :cry: Me too - that 58 is one of the last I need in the upper numbers of the run...., :sorry:

Will throw on a few more later tonight if I have some time...

Let's get the party started :banana:

I probably won't get to anything tonight... but over the weekend, I'm home again for almost the whole time and all next week... so it's a perfect time.

You will not be listing books.

That's true, Sunday at 3 PM, nothing else will be going on in the world except the Jets game.

By the way, the Tec 39 in your thread is lovely.

Guy I work with is a hardcore Jets fan - went to 16 of the 18 games this year (has season tickets) - and is going to the game Sunday and is absolutely convinced the Jets are going to win.

Guy I work with is a hardcore Jets fan - went to 16 of the 18 games this year (has season tickets) - and is going to the game Sunday and is absolutely convinced the Jets are going to win.
Not even. The Colts played the system perfectly to get the match they wanted on the way to another boring superbowl.

Not even. The Colts played the system perfectly to get the match they wanted on the way to another boring superbowl.

:headbang: