• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC - Bronze age Adams, Kaluta, JLA and high grade junk

54 posts in this topic

DC Special 29: CGC 9.8 WP - Neal Adams cover, Hitler cover

I bought three copies of this issue from Beerbohm. After pressing, got a 9.6 and two 9.8's

No GPA on 9.8...

$400.00

DCSpecial29-02CGC98WP.jpg

This is an awesome copy. Unfortunately for me, it's out of my budget at this time, but this is 1 amazing book. Congrats!

:applause:

Anthony

Thanks! I am right up there as the worst seller on the boards. I have nice books but the wrong time and price.

I cannot sell water in a desert.

Just keep dropping the prices and one of the tightwads on these boards will eventually bite. :devil:

I bought three copies of this issue from Beerbohm. After pressing, got a 9.6 and two 9.8's

No GPA on 9.8...

$400.00

This is an awesome copy. Unfortunately for me, it's out of my budget at this time, but this is 1 amazing book. Congrats!

Anthony

Thanks! I am right up there as the worst seller on the boards. I have nice books but the wrong time and price.

Just keep dropping the prices and one of the tightwads on these boards will eventually bite. :devil:

:news: tightwad sale via PM

No GPA on 9.8...

$400.00

Anthony

As a resident tightwad (who was not lucky to snag the book after the second price drop), I am curious. Is the second copy going up for sale?

hm

Anthony

No GPA on 9.8...

$400.00

Anthony

As a resident tightwad, I am curious. Is the second copy going up for sale?

hm

Anthony

No, the other copy is locked in my Adams collection; now 230+ strong. It will sell when someone buys the Dover CGC collection of Neal Adams covers for $1,000,000.00 (more or less)

:grin:

don't make me go to E-BAY!!!

Superman 216: CGC 9.6 OW - Joe Kubert - 1969 - GPA $380 - now - $325.00

Superman 238: CGC 9.6 OW - $110.00

Adventure Comics 425: CGC 9.8 WP - Kaluta cover - pressed - > $250.00

Justice League of America 136: CGC 9.8 WP - pressed - $110.00

Superboy 159 CGC 9.0 White Pages - Neal Adams cover - pressed - $50.00