• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gypsy, Tramp and Thief Alert....

47 posts in this topic

Is it your turn to take greggy to prom? I thought it was Khaos' turn... confused-smiley-013.gif

Nobody asked me to the forum prom. I already bought my Wonder Woman costume and everything! ::sniff:: ::choke:: ::sob::

Ms. Sandsmark, will you be my date to the Forum Prom? I promise that [!@#%^&^] Sue Snell won't pour pig blood on you.

Why I'd be honored, Mr. Donut. Gonna bring your wife and kids, too, or are you wearing a disguise?

Nope, they're all coming. Nicole is going with Logan (she likes them young and cute), Thomas is going with Steve Borock's daughter, and Mrs. Donut is going to be la flangia della sfera and dance with all the boys. I've got my special Sean Connery James Bond tuxedo all cleaned and pressed and ready to go.

Is it your turn to take greggy to prom? I thought it was Khaos' turn... confused-smiley-013.gif

Nobody asked me to the forum prom. I already bought my Wonder Woman costume and everything! ::sniff:: ::choke:: ::sob::

Ms. Sandsmark, will you be my date to the Forum Prom? I promise that [!@#%^&^] Sue Snell won't pour pig blood on you.

Why I'd be honored, Mr. Donut. Gonna bring your wife and kids, too, or are you wearing a disguise?

Nope, they're all coming. Nicole is going with Logan (she likes them young and cute), Thomas is going with Steve Borock's daughter, and Mrs. Donut is going to be la flangia della sfera and dance with all the boys. I've got my special Sean Connery James Bond tuxedo all cleaned and pressed and ready to go.

Though I am sure that young Thomas is a fine gentleman, raised by fine parents, who have taught him to respect women....I WILL BE KEEPING A CLOSE EYE ON HIM THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE EVENING! hi.gif

Though I am sure that young Thomas is a fine gentleman, raised by fine parents, who have taught him to respect women....I WILL BE KEEPING A CLOSE EYE ON HIM THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE EVENING! hi.gif

i.e. the training wheels are in motion?

i.e. the training wheels are in motion?

His training wheels are off. Kayla and Brittney are his current girlfriends.