• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Feature

36 posts in this topic

I'm very flexible as far as low grade non-key commons go.

I sell a lot of books so I'm not sure which one to be exact.

What exactly is your point?

I don't have a point. Do you not usually read my posts? (shrug)

I do read your posts.

I will accept reasonable offers on 9.8 moderns. Could be up to 50% off my asking price based on the title/issue since I'm not following every sale.

Maybe your point was when did I accept 50% off a AF 15 or Spidey #6?

I have a lot of books. I sell a lot of books.

Bob, it was a question of curiosity. However, if you feel the need to take it as some malice laden reference or sideways comment, then knock yourself out. You were the one who mentioned being open to offers of up to 50% off. I was just curious as to what type of books listed for $50 and sold for $25. I believe you need to let a little elastic out of those fruit of the looms.

My underwear is quite comfy thank you.

Maybe I would have understood your question better if you asked me what type of books I accepted 50% off on versus your "When was the last book I accepted a 50% off on"

I had two tables of 50% inventory at Motor City Comicon/Detroit last year, there were high grade books in that inventory. I plan on doing the same this year for that show.

And frankly I assumed some sarcasm in that post.

My underwear is quite comfy thank you.

Maybe I would have understood your question better if you asked me what type of books I accepted 50% off on versus your "When was the last book I accepted a 50% off on"

I had two tables of 50% inventory at Motor City Comicon/Detroit last year, there were high grade books in that inventory. I plan on doing the same this year for that show.

And frankly I assumed some sarcasm in that post.

Are you saying that we Detroiters are too cheap to pay full price? :baiting::ohnoez:

Bob, can you install a feature whereby buyers are notified if a book is mistakenly underpriced?

Thanks in advance.

:baiting:

ps. Bob is good stuff. Highly recommended.

(thumbs u