• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Byrne vs. George Perez

69 posts in this topic

Here is a little early Perez from the late '70s.

Very rare Supes fanzine!

GREATK_01.jpg

This is really neat. It is also fun to note how much he has grown as an artist since then.

Perez is a really tall guy. Is Byrne short? I haven't any idea how tall he is.

Does Byrne still wear a full beard? Perez sports a Van Dyke.

How tall is Perez...I've met him but I didn't ask his height. I would be surprised if he was much taller than 6'. Byrne is 5'11 so the height difference isn't that much.

6' 2"

Not sure about that Byrne height

I'm closer to 6'2'' than 6'1'' & it seems to me Perez is taller than I am. He is also very bald which would give Byrne no hair to pull in the death match.

As for Byrne, 5'11" isn't very short.

I give the nod to Perez as I said before because he grew up in the Bronx. I have to imagine growing up there was probably a little rougher than growing up in whatever parts of middle class Canada JB lived in.

Perez is a really tall guy. Is Byrne short? I haven't any idea how tall he is.

Does Byrne still wear a full beard? Perez sports a Van Dyke.

How tall is Perez...I've met him but I didn't ask his height. I would be surprised if he was much taller than 6'. Byrne is 5'11 so the height difference isn't that much.

6' 2"

Not sure about that Byrne height

I'm 100% sure about that Byrne height because I'm 5'10 and when I met him I commented that I didn't expect him to be so tall. He responded that he was only 5'11 ( seemed taller to me ).